Best-in-class solutions start with best-in-class technology, and only Tyco Fire Protection Products offers more of both. That’s how we are able to simplify installation and improve the performance of fire protection and mechanical systems, providing the owner with the lowest installed cost. Tyco Fire Protection Products provides fire sprinkler installers, architects, engineers and owners with the industry’s most complete line of residential and commercial solutions for protecting homes and buildings.
Here are just some of the industry-leading technologies we have developed:
- Storage Fire Protection Solutions such as K-14, K-25 and K-17 ESFR Technology. It was the first of the ESFR technology, and we pioneered it.
- Extended Coverage Ordinary and Light Hazard Fire Sprinkler Technology
- The First Residential Sprinklers for Life Safety Purposes
- Electronic Quick Opening Accelerator for Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Back-to-Back CPVC Fittings for Residential Fire Protection
- Sprinkler System Design Software (SprinkCAD) and Fluid Delivery Time Calculation Software
In addition, Tyco Fire Protection Products provides turnkey Engineered Systems, a choice of fully integrated solutions focused on specialty applications in Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, and Asia Pacific, including:
- Pump/Valve Skid Packages
- Water Mist Systems for Fire Protection
- Valve Packages for Seawater and Harsh Environments
Tyco Fire Protection Products has made a commitment to the world-class performance of its products and, as a result, has received independent approvals and certifications from industry agencies globally. (see below)
APPROVALS & CERTIFICATES
TYCO’s state-of-the-art international manufacturing facilities have all been granted ISO 9000 approvals, and are routinely audited by independent testing agencies for quality and conformance. They also participate in more than 70 National Fire Protection Association committees and a number of international standards and code-making bodies.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc.(UL)
- UnderwritersLaboratories Inc.for use in Canada (ULC)
- Scientific Services Laboratory (SSL)
- Verband der Schadenversicherer (VdS)
- Factory MutualResearchCorporation (FM)
Note: Always refer to the product’s Technical Data Sheet for a complete description of all Listing and Approval criteria, design parameters, installation instructions, care and maintenance guidelines, and the limited product warranty.