- Water pressure from our water tap is usually at 2-5 bar. However, in order to be rated to PN 16 (16 bar), our fittings need to be tested at 48 bar for 1 hour without leakage. (Note : 1 bar = 14.5 psi)
under Internal Pressure Test
under Bending Test
under Tensile Test
- Original form of PP resin is in GRANULAR shape, while recycled/reworked PP materials are in PELLET form. Fittings used for pressurized water are not advisable to be made by recycled materials.
- BS 5114 standard requires up to 3 times of nominated pressure for IPT and Bending Test, while ISO 14236 only requires 2.5 times for IPT and 1.8 times for Bending Test.
- PP Compression Fittings in black which contain Carbon Black is the best choice of Compression Fittings for long term use under direct sunlight and UV exposure condition.
- PP Compression Fittings are very SAFE to be used in drinking water pipeline as it does not require any adhesive or chemical solvent in the installation.
KEEP IN TOUCH !
KINDRACO HARDWARE SDN. BHD.
Lot 1557, Kampung Jaya Industrial Area, Jalan Kusta, 47000 Sungai Buloh,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel : +603 – 6140 3000 (Hunting)
Fax : +603 – 6140 3300/3030/3003
Email : cs[at]kindraco.com.my
Domestic Project Market :
Albert Phua (General Manager)
Email : kcphua[at]kindraco.com.my
Domestic Retail Market :
Michael Teh (Domestic Sales Manager)
Email : info[at]kindraco.com.my